Links to recent media about our work:
- Our 3rd Peer Reviewed Scientific Article in People, Plants, Planet: Effects of mycorrhizae, plants, and soils on phosphorus leaching and plant uptake: Lessons learned from a mesocosm study https://nph.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ppp3.10263
- Our 2nd Peer Reviewed Scientific Article in Restoration Ecology: The effects of mycorrhizae on phosphorus mitigation and pollinator habitat restoration within riparian buffers on unceded land https://doi.org/10.1111/rec.13671
- Myco-Phytoremediation Research Defense Presentation to the UVM Plant Soil Science Department for her 2nd Masters Degree. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/DBhP1gjptrU
- Myco-Phytoremediation Research for Water Quality, Pollinator Habitat, and Rematriation for NOFA Winter 2022 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w0rnQ451JtiEciC20pEQT2YupCy0U5yh/view?usp=sharing
- Recent AgriNews article: 'Ongoing Myco-Phytoremediation Research at Shelburne Farms' article in November 2021 Issue of AgriNews. p.5
-Our First Peer-Reviewed Journal Article in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health in the special issue of 'Pollution and Remediation Management.' The article title is: Potential for Mycorrhizae-Assisted Phytoremediation of Phosphorus for Improved Wate Quality.' https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/18/1/7
- An article written in UVM Headwaters Magazine by Chris Gish 9/5/20 THE CULTURE OF PERMACULTURE: VERMONT PRACTITIONERS REJECT THE DOGMA, EMBRACE THE PRINCIPLES in which I and colleagues are quoted in our views on Permaculture's limits and capacity for possibilities.
- An essay 'Mycelial Musings' I wrote in book: Our Basins of Relations; The Art & Science of Living with Water edited by M.E. Sipe & Trevien Stanger in 2020.
- An interview summer 2020 with Garret White of DC Extinction Rebellion exploring the relationship between earth repair & reconciliation
- An interview 7Days Article fall 2019 about our work and Salix Solutions in effort to help mitigate stormwater
- A 7Days article spring 2019 discussing the importance of nurturing soil health in which we are mentioned
- A talk Jess gave early spring 2019 in VT Healthy Soils Coalition Series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba5QnBMDT0s&feature=youtu.be starting: 24:12 though watch all to hear Cat Buxton & Dr. Juan Alvez
-Article about our philosophy from summer 2018: https://medium.com/curiouseedstories/jess-rubin-mycology-seems-sexy-but-9b5a170978c0
©2022 MycoEvolve; DBA of Roots and Trails L3C